Monday 30 May 2011

English Journal Week 5-Perform

This week is the week to perform, we got a delay from ms.Sam because Aziz, and Clayton was absent. Ms.Sam gave us one more chance to rehearse, so we used it properly. On this last rehearsal we tried to act without the script, i substituted clayton as Tybalt and Friar Lawrence, we also tried to rehearse with our costume on. Yohanes still didn't know his lines, he had to read the script, Bryna remembered half of her lines, it was good, she also tried to put an expression on her act. Tio was very good, she remembered all her lines. We did several changes, Tio became the Friar Lawrence on ACT III and ACT IV and i became a Clayton became a capulet on the last scene. The next day, we performed our drama. We brought all the props, but the play itself was terrible. It was really really bad, first of all, Yohanes still didn't remember ALL of his lines, so he had to read through the script. Bryna had to read the script on some scenes. And me, i was confused on the party scene, i did remember all of my lines but Clayton line's order on the first scene was so random, so i had to brought the script to him and re-read the lines. Theresa was ok, except for the Friar Lawrence. When we finished our play, we felt disappoint. Then the next next day, ms.Sam gave me the score, i got five, and she said that i wasn't speak clearly, and also she said that i didn't remember all of my lines. The team work for me i have to say it was terrible.We could make our play perfect, but everyone were not join together as one, i tried to help them, but some of my team mate didn't listen to me. And for the time that has been given, i think i used my time properly, the only problem is on the teamwork. I think that's all of my rant. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment