Tuesday 25 January 2011

First Post!

Hello guysss, my name is bibil, this is my first post on my blog.
I was born in Jakarta, 21th of August 1995
And now im a tenth grader in Sinarmas World Academy
My hobbies are hangout with my friends, Socializing with twitter, facebook and a lot more.
I have an interest in Math, Dry Jeans and Sneakers/Shoes
This is one of my dry jeans:

(When it was 2 months old hehe, now it's almost 7 months oldd)

Okayyy i think that's enough for todaaay, wait for my next post! bye..

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Bibil~ I read your post hahahahaha!!! what's dry jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. helloo nahyeoun! based on wikipedia dry jeans is : a denim fabric that is not washed after being dyed during its production. Over time, denim will generally fade, which is often considered desirable. During the process of wear, it is typical to see fading on areas that generally receive the most stress, which includes the upper thighs (whiskers) and behind the knees (honey combs).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bibel,

    I love you photograph and i would like to see more. Perhaps you could embed a video clip and more photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bibil! you're so knowledgeable about jeans. Jeans merek ap sih yang bagus?hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wes B4ngz, gW b3Li DunDz. Sup3Rz KW n1ch

    ReplyDelete